Production Blog: Peer Review

     Hello blog, today we are going to have a peer review done on my finished film. With the film finished, and others being done as well, I can have effective criticism. With the criticism I can fix any error that could possibly throw off an audience. I decided to have my peer, Alexander, to review my film. I emailed him the film and now I wait.

    While waiting for the response, I am expecting a few things. With the limited time, it might feel fast paced. The film might feel too dense, meaning it has too much for its little time. I also expect criticism on the lighting. I have now received the email from my peer.

    My peer stated a couple of things about my film. I was right that my peer would mention the lighting. Also he mentioned the pace of the film. The pacing I unfortunately can not fix, but the lighting I can. I go into the editing software in order to change the lighting.

    In the software I change the hues by about 10 percent. I then change the shadows and contrast slightly. With this the lighting is more even. I send the new product to my peer in hopes it is better. My peer has replied with positive comments finally. The film is now prepared, I hope so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research and Planning