Production Blog: The Final Editing Session

    Hello blog, today we are doing the final editing session of my film. With the music chosen, I am capable of finally finishing. The first thing I am going to do is recheck that all the clips are aligned. With this checked, I can check if the transitions still fit well. This is due to in the past, transitions has mis-timed due to saving errors.

    With the quality of the transitions assured I plan on what I want to do next. I am thinking of adding new transitions and seeing how they fit. The first transition I want to experiment with is fading. With fading I can achieve an exponential showing of a new scene. Pairing this with a abrupt cut, the fade in will come out nicely.

    Before I try to make any major changes with transitions, I want to do my intro credits and outro credits. I want to secure this now, so when I do the transitions the film will be complete. The style of the credits I want to have, is multiple groups of texting fading in then out. With this, it would be satisfying to watch the credits scene. I can also have the title take majority of the space.

    With the intro credits down, its time for the outro. I make the credits scrolling as there is not much. With the intro and outro credits done, I will experiment with the transitions. I will insert the transition I have mention when the victim was killed. The transition looks nice as predicted, but it does not seem it will fit anywhere else, this concludes the final editing session.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research and Planning