Let's Get Started! For my commercial project, I have to pick out photos and videos of myself. These videos have to describe who or how I am as a person. The first photo I might include is a photo of me as a baby, then after a photo of myself in present time. The first video I am thinking of including is a video of me skating or being with my friends. This is because it would describe and show how I am with other people. I still havent settled on what photos I truly want to use. I definitely want the photos to be oriented around how I have changed over the years. The videos, they may just be of me and my siblings. With my siblings I know I am myself and am not showing a part of me that is not actually there. For present day photos, I may show a photo of me and my significant other, as all the photos that have me, have her in them too. For the song, I am thinking of choosing a song from the Foo Fighters. They have songs ranging from ma...
Hello blog, I am very displeased with announcing this information but the recording has to be post poned. The weather proved to be faulty on the big day. But this does not mean we just lay back! I have made revisions on the scenes and have settled. I hope these revisions please everyone and still live up to the expectations, The first revision I have made, is extending the intro scene. Extending it means just a bit slower walking and the music starts a bit later. This will allow me to made some intro credits, and give a proper sequence into the rest of the music video. This also allows the scenes to align better, giving a better flow to how the scenes are laid out. The next revision I dont think is that bad. The next revision I decided to make, is changing scene 3 by a little bit. Instead of the girl just looking back and it cutting out, I added a zoom in. This would allow the expression of the girl to be seen better, and comprehended bet...
Comments
Post a Comment